Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) our offices are open for EMERGENCIES ONLY, based on the CDC and ADA guidelines
Phone lines are still active Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9a - 3p; and Tuesday, Thursday: 12n-6p
OUR PATIENTS ARE FAMILY
Corona Virus Update
Fenton Family Dentistry is devoted to providing you with the highest quality care at all times. As our nation faces a global pandemic, the American Dental Association (ADA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommend, dental offices be closed EXCEPT for emergency services.
Our team knows that you put your trust in us to provide a safe and healthy dental visit under any circumstance. We operate under the most rigid standards to maintain strict compliance with Infection Control Regulations and Recommendations by the ADA as well as the CDC. Nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our patients and staff, and we ensure that you will be well-cared for in the event of an emergency.
What is a Dental Emergency?
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked-out tooth
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
How Do We Prevent Infection?
Your dentist, each dental hygenist, assistant, technician, and support staff, take great care to follow stringent guidelines to keep patients and each other safe in each of the following areas.
- Infection Prevention Education and Training
- Hand Hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Hygiene/ Cough Etiquette
- Sharps Safety
- Sterilization and Disinfection of Patient-Care Items and Devices
- Environmental Infection Prevention and Control
If you or a family member have questions or experience a dental emergency, please call 636-326-7633 or request an appointment online. We are here for you!
At Fenton Family Dentistry, we want you to feel welcome and confident that you will receive exactly the dental care you need. From young children learning about oral health to older adults seeking cosmetic or restorations, each patient receives individualized, exceptional care. Dr. Nieva helps patients of any age reach total oral health.
Each patient is an individual and, as such, has individual needs. At Fenton Family Dentistry, we strive to provide every patient with outstanding, personalized, customized attention. The combination of the latest technology and comfort procedures provides contemporary convenience and peace of mind.
From Routine to Cosmetic, Fenton Family Dentistry is Here For You!
Fenton Family Dentistry offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth, and facial esthetic services so you always look your best. You can read more on this page about specific services.
We've put together a short story to show just how fun it is to visit Fenton Family Dentistry! Come follow Maddie the Molar on her first visit!