Corona Virus Update
Fenton Family Dentistry is devoted to providing you with the highest quality care at all times. Our team knows that you put your trust in us to provide a safe and healthy dental visit under any circumstance. We operate under the most rigid standards to maintain strict compliance with Infection Control Regulations and Recommendations by the ADA as well as the CDC. Nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our patients and staff, and we ensure that you will be well-cared for in the event of an emergency.
How Do We Prevent Infection?
Your dentist, each dental hygenist, assistant, technician, and support staff, take great care to follow stringent guidelines to keep patients and each other safe in each of the following areas.
- Infection Prevention Education and Training
- Hand Hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Hygiene/ Cough Etiquette
- Sharps Safety
- Sterilization and Disinfection of Patient-Care Items and Devices
- Environmental Infection Prevention and Control